We at Green Earth Pest Control Services (GEPCS) are proud to be eco-friendly Pest Control Company. We take great pride in providing our customers with eco-friendly professional, safe and effective experience, keeping both environment and human safety in mind.
We are Master Trainer in Integrated Pest Management IPM, certified by FAO-INDIA. . The IPM is eco-system based strategy that focuses on long term prevention of pests and their damage, through a combination of techniques such as biological, mechanical, cultural control and habitat management etc. A structural IPM includes exclusion, sanitation, modifying or eliminating habitats and selectively using pesticides that are least disruptive to any natural controls that may be present. In IPM human safety and environmental concerns are an utmost priority. An important component of IPM program involves frequent evaluation of control strategies and modification of the approach to keep pace with changes in pest activities
We are Government approved commercial Pest Management professionals (PMP’s) and a proud member of Indian Pest Control Association (IPCA).
Pests all want three things; food, water and shelter. When we provide them all of these, we have invited them in and made them comfortable. At GEPCS, we work with our clients towards developing an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) solution, which we call A.T.M. so as to help to prevent pest activity before it occurs and to reduce dependency on chemical treatments: The A.T.M. process is not one time event but it is a ongoing cycle of three critical activities that happen at every service visit.
HOW OUR A.T.M. PROCESS WORKS?
At GEPCS we start assessment with comprehensive inspection on your property to identify sanitation issues and structural conditions conducive to pest infestation. We identify the pest activity, pest species and look for the source of pest infestation. Each and every service visit is a study of pest and its eco- system.
Based on the inspection findings, your GEPCS specialist shall work with you to develop a customized solution that suits your specific needs. To achieve this first of all we follow the concept of sanitation, exclusion and other non-chemical methods of treatment. If chemical treatment is needed then we preferably use Reduced Risk Chemicals, as designated by U.S. EPA, those having low impact on human health and environment.
Pesticides application is not made according to pre-determined schedule but they are made only when and where monitoring has indicated that the pest may cause unacceptable damage.
We shift between the chemical groups frequently to avoid the pest resistance. Thus using latest tools and technology we shall address the source of your pest problem and implement control measures.
Monitoring is a systemic method of observing pest signs over a time. Your GEPCS specialist monitors the unique pest situation round the year. He shall together evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of the service by documentation and communication. He will also check the new pests while monitoring the status of previous treatment and also document the pest trend at every visit.
PEST CONTROL CONTRACTS
Our pest control service comes fully equipped with a flexible contract which can be set up for any type of premises, to cover any range of pest infestations, for any period of time and with any frequency of service! Servicing all your commercial needs; You can be sure the quote we provide is fare, competitive and accurate. Once we have agreed on your plan of action that best suits your needs, our skilled technician will act quickly and efficiently to treat the problem, eradication of all the pests from your premises and safe-guarding against their return
WHY PICK GEPCS?
• We are Govt. approved commercial Pest Management Professionals (PMPs).
• GEPCS is a proud member of Indian Pest Control Association (IPCA)
• We are Integrated Pest Management (IPM) expert.
• We always keep human & environmental safety in mind.
• We adopt eco-friendly pest management practices.
• We use Reduced Risk Chemicals approved by U.S. EPA.
• Our commitment to service is guaranteed.
• We know the biology of microbes.
• Disinfection treatment is effective of killing 11 types of viruses and 54 types of bacteria including human Corona Virus.
• No cleaning or wiping of the sanitized surface is required after the treatment.
• Our expert team members take all precautions and sanitize themselves before and after every treatment.
• We don’t use public transport for a local commute. We provide our team their own sanitized vehicle.
• We choose machines according to the surfaces to be treated along with ULV fogging machine to reach every corner.
• Our team is equipped with PPE.
Our reasonable charges for the treatment depends upon the type of Disinfectant being applied and the area of the facility.